Monday, May 21, 2012

Amy & Matt: Engagement

Whew!  I have taken some time off blogging to move into my new house (more on that later), but today I am back with an amazing session that I am so beyond excited to share!  On Saturday, at literally the crack of dawn, I met up with Amy and Matt to shoot their engagement pictures.  This was the first time I had met this couple and my first official engagement session!  Needless to say, I was nervous going into it, but after meeting Amy and Matt and chatting for a few minutes I felt so much better!  This couple is fun-loving and rarely stops laughing/smiling...which makes for great pictures!  Amy and Matt, I hope you had as much fun as I did and I hope you LOVE your pictures!  Thank you for getting up so early (especially Matt!) and for rocking it in front of the camera!

Also, I am proud to say this session was photographed 100% in manual mode!





















No comments:

Post a Comment