Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Celebration

I have 3 exciting things to share with you all today!  First off, the hubby's birthday was this week!  Happy Birthday, Love!  Sadly, he had to work all day, and I literally mean all day, like from 5 am to 7 pm.  Insert sad face here.  But I kept busy by making him some cake pops to enjoy when he was finally able to come home!  I don't want to brag, but they were bomb!

Second, when logging in to write this post I realized that I have reached over 1,000 views of my blog since it began!  WOW!  I'm not even sure if I believe it because I don't think Blogger is the most accurate site in the world, but I'm going to celebrate anyway.

And lastly, but perhaps most importantly, David and I bought a house this week!  Our first home sweet home!  We are home owners and thinking about that is absolutely insane.  I am so excited to begin decorating and styling to make our house into a home.  At our apartment I never really saw the point in decorating too much or hanging pictures because apartments are only temporary, so this is really the first time I will be putting my decorating skillz to use.  I'm very anxious to find out if I even have any decorating skillz!!  Thanks to this blog, as I transform my house and post before and afters, you can all judge whether or not I have decorating skillz.  This is such an exciting time in our lives, add to that a possibly budding photography career, and I can't ask for anything more.  David and I have been extremely blessed and are so grateful for all of the love and support that surrounds us.



No comments:

Post a Comment