Wednesday, June 6, 2012

50 mm 1.4

So, like the last post, this post is dedicated to my 50 mm 1.4 which I am currently in love with!  At this point I have had time to practice with her and get to know her better!  Basically I will be sharing with you random pictures I have taken with her over the last few days.

For those looking to invest in camera's and lenses, look first at the differences between a full frame camera and camera's with cropped sensors.  I discovered this difference AFTER my lens purchase.  My Canon is a cropped sensor, and I would have at least preferred to be aware of this prior to purchasing the 50 mm 1.4.  However, since I don't have 2,000+ grand to drop on a full frame camera, Canon and I will continue chugging along and making the best of what we have!  I keep hearing that it's not the gear that makes a great picture, it's the photographer.  Here's to making that statement true in my photography!

Of course I have to start out with the ever adorable Coney!



Here I was attempting to product my first image with SUN FLARE!  I definitely count this as a success!  And also, this is our backyard!!




And the rest are just some random practice shots!








No comments:

Post a Comment