Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Wedding Story: Patsi & Derek



Today I will be bringing you my first wedding blog post!  And I'm so excited!  Patsi and Derek had a beautiful out door ceremony on an absolutely perfect day!  I had not met them prior to their wedding, however, I immediately felt at ease and welcomed by them.  I met Derek first as we had both arrived early and so I took the opportunity to get some shots of him and his groomsmen, I'll start with some of my favorites of those:





We grabbed a few shots of the bride as she anxiously awaited for the ceremony to start:




Shortly after the bride arrived, the ceremony was started:





Husband and Wife!


Of course we had to have some fun with the bridal party after the ceremony!






And now for my absolute favorite part, portraits of the newly wed couple!  Patsi and Derek were amazing to work with, their love and affection was so natural which made my job easy!






A little ways into the reception I snuck out with Patsi and Derek to grab some sunset shots with the two of them, our timing was perfect, check out this beautiful lighting!









Patsi and Derek, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day!!  And thank you also to Mark from Z Video Productions who came out to help me document this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment