Monday, April 16, 2012

1 Year Anniversary


One year ago today I married my best friend!


Our wedding was photographed by the wonderful Meyer Photography.


David,

I cannot believe our one year anniversary is already here!  I have learned so much about you this year.  I have found so much about you to love.  I love:
  • Your smile
  • Your strong work ethic
  • Your cooking and how you have to follow a recipe to the "T"
  • Your compassion
  • Your confidence (which I once interpreted as cocky-ness :) 
  • Your desire to learn and your drive to succeed
  • That you hit the snooze button 5 times before you finally get out of bed
  • Your decisiveness
  • That you are my personal GPS and you have finally accepted the fact that I get lost...A LOT
  • Waking up to you every morning
  • That you would rather resolve a conflict than fight about it
  • YOU!
We have so much more life to live together and there is no one I would rather do it with.  We have so many changes coming up in this next year and I am so excited to see where our road leads.  I love you more than anything!

Samantha June

I wanted to document this time of our lives together so I had my wonderful mother snap some photos of us as we ate our saved wedding cake!  I loved the results (even though you could tell David was so not down for eating year-old cake!!)!!










No comments:

Post a Comment