One year ago today I married my best friend!
I cannot believe our one year anniversary is already here! I have learned so much about you this year. I have found so much about you to love. I love:
- Your smile
- Your strong work ethic
- Your cooking and how you have to follow a recipe to the "T"
- Your compassion
- Your confidence (which I once interpreted as cocky-ness :)
- Your desire to learn and your drive to succeed
- That you hit the snooze button 5 times before you finally get out of bed
- Your decisiveness
- That you are my personal GPS and you have finally accepted the fact that I get lost...A LOT
- Waking up to you every morning
- That you would rather resolve a conflict than fight about it
I wanted to document this time of our lives together so I had my wonderful mother snap some photos of us as we ate our saved wedding cake! I loved the results (even though you could tell David was so not down for eating year-old cake!!)!!