Saturday, February 11, 2012

One of them...


My new view on photography is that every situation can become a place to practice my photography!  What better way can there be than to try and capture 30 little dogs running around like mad?  I'm pretty sure if you can get decent pictures from that you can get them anywhere!  So, every month I take Coney, along with my mother-in-law and her puppy, Bitzy, to a daschund play group.  Yes, I am one of those people.  And I ENJOY it...probably more than Coney does.  I have taken pictures there in the past with my Canon using the automatic mode, however, this time since I have become slightly familiar with the manual mode I worked on honing my skillz.  To be honest, manual mode is still somewhat frightening, but at this point I am no longer terrified of it, that was definitely the case in the beginning.  The display screen was like trying to read an alien language.  But you learn a few things, and wah-la, it is suddenly not as terrifying as it once was!  The images below were taken at 1/50 and f5.6.







No comments:

Post a Comment