Thursday, March 29, 2012

In Full Bloom

This morning as I was driving to work I passed by soooo many beautiful, flowering trees and immediately I wanted to roam the streets with my camera capturing all the loveliness!  Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera...and I had to go to work!  Fortunately, my apartment complex houses some trees that were in full flowering mode!  Since the day was overcast, the light was beautiful when I got off work and after a quick salad I made my way outside to do what I love.  And of course, I also wanted to make this a learning experience!

As of late, I have been trying to shoot only in Manual Mode, however, I was frustrated because I was not getting the depth of field that I wanted, even when my aperture was set to the lowest possible number.  So, I took this opportunity to practice some shooting in Aperture Priority Mode and was quite satisfied with the results!  I set my aperture to 5.6 and started shooting away!  Here are my results:

















No comments:

Post a Comment